• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MSI Big Bang dropping very soon

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Geez, looks like you're on your own :p

I've been in cautiosly optamistic that with will be a big bang...but I'm concerned that it will be a big letdown. 2 years ago, and it would have been a huge hit, but since the X58, I don't see much of a need for it :shrug:

Ahhh we'll just have to see about this. I'm not happy that its an Intel based thing but then again I don't think I have need of that much GPU power. However it would help make for one heck of a folding rig but then again EVGA has the classified. Any word if something like this is being made for AMD?

I used to think being able to double up an ATI card with an Nvidia one was a great idea, but really, I can't see the point anymore.

Charlie reported that nvidia stopped it since MSI says they have them and they are ready to go. Then today say they will be released in a 2010 with no reason why.

Dunno how nvidia could do that, unless they threaten to pull their SLI license or something. Will have to wait for more information from other sources I suppose.

Back