• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Zune HD?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MonkeyMhz

Couple quick questions for owners or people who may know.

Is the Zune HD actually comming to Canada, or should I just drive down to the USA and buy it?

Does the Zune HD have DRM? I ask this because I do have CD's which I did buy, and I want to know if I will be able to transfer them onto the Zune HD.

Whats the thing you like most about the Zune HD?

Whats the thing you hate the most about the Zune HD?

Is its screen really that much of a finger print magnet, or is it not too noticeable or not too bad?

Any other things you should mention?

Thanks.

The marketplace has DRMed music (but what store doesn't?). You can put your own cds on the Zune though. I easily like it's speed the most. You will never find yourself waiting for it to get to the next screen... it goes *tap* *quick animation* *tap* *music's playing*.

Lack of apps... there are some on their way, but it's a barren wasteland right now for the marketplace.

Nope, not at all. I never have a problem with fingerprints. It's really easy to swipe your finger across too. (Not like the iPhone where your finger sticks to the screen sometimes)

Hope this helps :)

Good, next time I go to the States im gonna get it. Cant wait to start developing for it. =P

Back