• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

p55 triple bios

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AEternal1

Registered
i cant figure out how to configure multiple bios on this thing. all my intuitive attempts have failed..so i need some advice that tells me whats actually going on, and how to do it.
you know what would also be nice, if you happen to know where to find it?.. the post codes. im tryin to overclock, and getting a bunch of codes i cant find ansers to...
and lastly, how about some more product info, like better bios descriptors, and the like...evga is severely lacking in the information department, and i like to know EXACTLY what im playing with.
thank you all so much for you help

thank you.im using the 657 version. i was hoping to use the switch as a bios settings switch, but it doesnt work like that it seems, and everytime i have to reset the cmos, it resets all three bioses, so my plans are foiled.

Back