• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Windows:Software to view BIOS Settings possible?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

weatherphobia

Registered
This might be a dumb and talked to death already but is there any software that can allow me to take a snapshot of my current BIOS settings?
Mine's GA-EP45-UD3P (REV 1.0) Motherboard.

And I don't mean 'change settings' I mean just see a snapshot/quick look at the BIOS settings rather than booting? Booting off and on into windows is close to 3 minutes for me and while that's not exactly a long time I was just wondering if this was at all possible...?

please be gentle with me:)
AND Thanks for reading this and helping me out.

Is there one that doesn't force you to change your display settings to "96ppp" like CPU-Tweaker does?

Attachments

• CPU-Tweaker_Error.jpg
    CPU-Tweaker_Error.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 922
Yes Windows 7. Both those links, same error pictured above.

I rebooted into Windows XP to check and yup, both work in Windows XP, the display issues are known issues in Windows 7.

I'm not going to be reseting my Win7 display settings just to make these progs work, but I sure hope they can find a way for these to work under any Win7's display settings...

EDIT:

Attachments

• HeyLook.gif
    HeyLook.gif
    25.6 KB · Views: 2,967
Last edited:

I installed EasyTune 6 and found it unuseful [not making any issues with you], I couldn't uninstall easy tune, in the control panel or uninstaller listed under easytune in the programs section of the start button. So in desperation:rain: I simply deleted the easy tune directory. I do not know who to properly uninstall it, and God only knows how many registry entries became orphans:cry:??

I installed EasyTune 6 and found it unuseful [not making any issues with you], I couldn't uninstall easy tune, in the control panel or uninstaller listed under easytune in the programs section of the start button. So in desperation:rain: I simply deleted the easy tune directory. I do not know who to properly uninstall it, and God only knows how many registry entries became orphans:cry:??

Get CC Cleaner then and clean your registry ;)

Back