• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Welcome our newest senior: hokiealumnus

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mdcomp

Classic Administrator
Please join me in congratulating our newest senior member, hokiealumnus!
:clap:

Keep up the great work!

Matt

normal to a white to a senior in less than 3 months... jezus how the structure of this forum has changed. - seems like every week theres a new senior member.

Regardless congrats man!

normal to a white to a senior in less than 3 months... jezus how the structure of this forum has changed. - seems like every week theres a new senior member.

Regardless congrats man!

Structure is the same as it was the day I joined 9 years ago. Gratz Hokiealumnus :comp: I just had to use the new smilie

Just noticed Hokies gone blue like a smurf.

hmmm

level headed? check
inspirational? check

yeh well done Hokie :clap:

see you on the front line.... :salute:

Regardless congrats man!

Yep.

He got the whites for being a content editor, and the Blues because he deserves them. He's also been helping out here, for over 2 years, and deserves the Blues more than a couple Seniors that I know. (Like me for one!) I'm just surprised that Hokie didn't get Blues sooner.

steve

Back