• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Intel Desktop Board DG35EC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sumitkaushik

Registered
I have Intel Desktop Board DG35EC. Can anyone tell me will it support Nvidia 16x Graphic card or not,and graphic card should be of 82 pins or 66 pins.

I have Intel Desktop Board DG35EC. Can anyone tell me will it support Nvidia 16x Graphic card or not,and graphic card should be of 82 pins or 66 pins.

If you're talking about a PCI Express x16 card, it should be of 82 pins per side for a total of 164 pins. Your motherboard does have a x16 slot.

AGP cards had 66 pins per side, and will NOT work in that motherboard.

edit: Hey, how did the S3000AH thing work out? And where are you getting all the Intel branded mobos? :beer:

Intel DG35ec

Hi ratbuddy, how are you. You know what, one of my friend has intel dg35ec desktop board and he is ready to exchange my S3000Ah motherboard with his.
I am very fond of games, hope this will solve my problem.Can you tell me how is the performance of intel dg35ec.

Hi ratbuddy, how are you. You know what, one of my friend has intel dg35ec desktop board and he is ready to exchange my S3000Ah motherboard with his.
I am very fond of games, hope this will solve my problem.Can you tell me how is the performance of intel dg35ec.

Pretty much the same. Don't expect to play any games with the integrated graphics on the DG35, you'll still need a video card.

Both boards support pretty much the same processors, not sure on 45nm support for the 3000 though. Which CPU will you be using?

i am going to use DG35EC and going to attach 1 gb nvidia video card in it. Will it work then.

Actually i have 1 GB 16x nvidia Graphic card with 82 pins which is not supporting the s 3000AH motherboard as we need 8x video card for that. And 8x video card or graphic card is not available in market. That's why i am exchanging my motherboard with DG35EC. What you say will it work and 1 GB graphic card is ok.

Actually i have 1 GB 16x nvidia Graphic card with 82 pins which is not supporting the s 3000AH motherboard as we need 8x video card for that. And 8x video card or graphic card is not available in market. That's why i am exchanging my motherboard with DG35EC. What you say will it work and 1 GB graphic card is ok.

When you say 16x and 8x I think you are talking about the PCI express slot size, and generally it's said 'x8' or 'x16.' The connectors have a physically different size but electrically you can use a x16 card in a x8 slot, as long as you can make it fit. That's why I mentioned cutting away some of the plastic in your other thread.

If you just want it to be easy, go ahead and trade the motherboards, but I think the S3000AH is worth a little more than the DG35.

Which video card model do you have? 1GB Nvidia isn't specific at all :)

ya you are right. I don't remember the name of Graphic card at the moment, surely i will post when reached home.

1 last question ratbuddy, DG35EC support upto 8 GB of RAM, so as A3000 SH. So plz tell me can i use my ram into DG35ec and so can he??

Back