• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Japanese/English blog with extreme overclocking reviews

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MIAHALLEN

My friend Dan and I have started a new blog for the Japanese enthusiast computer market, and for foreigners living in Japan.

We will be posting regular computer hardware reviews there including extreme overclocking with liquid nitrogen. It will primarily be focused on CPU, motherboards, memory, and graphics overclocking.

The first completed review has just been posted...please stop by and feel free to make any comments & criticisms to help us get the blog up to snuff. Thanks!

http://computinginjapan.blogspot.com/

Dan will also be adding a lot of good information on shopping for the computer enthusiast in Japan!

Last edited:
That's really cool MIAH! Bookmarked & I'll be keeping an eye on the blog. Of course I know we'll be getting the behind the scenes version right here. ;)

looks cool :) I have been finding it hard to motivate myself to practice my 日本語 so I'll be reading this as practice :)

for the expression of the day it says "watakushino namaewa_____desu"
shouldn't it be Watashi no namae wa _____ desu? ah nvm its a more polite form I hadn't learned yet -_-.

Back