• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C]Getting to Know the Rampage II Extreme… With Benching in Mind

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sno.lcn

Senior2 Member
Getting to Know the Rampage II Extreme… With Benching in Mind
by N-Zane-B

This article will be editorial in nature, full of my opinions. I’m a bencher, so my views will not be based on gaming performance, or how “cool” it looks in a LAN box. The ASUS Rampage II Extreme is the top of the line for ASUS, as such, it better be worth it. My goals and expectations are simple, meet or exceed the performance
of my current eVGA E758. Ideally I want to see a 230 Base Clock and decent Tri-SLI performance.

“Maybe I’m just special” is what I kept reciting to myself to try and keep calm as the realization hit me that the brand new Rampage II Extreme would be running one GTX 285 short of a full load. I knew that this wasn’t going to end well.

Click here to continue reading.

Discuss this article below. If you are interested in contributing to the front page (www.overclockers.com), please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,
sno.lcn

Last edited by a moderator:
Really a great piece nzaneb, thank you for sending it to us and I'd love to read more!

EDIT: with go live today, this article is being rescheduled. It will live again in the near future!

Last edited:
Back