• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ITX 775 mobo with a pcie slot

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Automiketic

Was wondering if anyone knew of any other itx 775 boards that had a pcie slot other than this Zotac? Im fine with the Zotac board buts fairly expensive. I do need the board to have at least 3 sata ports and support at least 4gbs of ram via 2 dimm slots. Would also like to have gigabit lan onboard. Other than that I'm fairly open. I'd really like to be closer the $100 or less mark, but I am flexible.

Last edited:
I think all ITX 775 boards have a embedded GPU, as that is the way the G45 chipset is.

The zotac is fairly prices IMHO as the price of some lesser powered ITX boards is shocking IMHO.

ECS MCP73T-I 775 GeForce7050 610i

Look for ones with nVidia chipsets.

Any reason why you are stuck with socket 775?

I guess Im not entirely locked to 775. I do already have a 775 cpu though. I could sell it to buy a new one , if it would work out better that way. As for the ECS board its a little less than I'm looking for. I should have been more descriptive. Going to update my original post to better reflect my needs.

Last edited:
Back