• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ASRock Deluxe OC results

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

davidproby

Hi there to all peeps, This is possibly not a truely new thread but I am a new member and I am just making introductions:)
I regretted buying the ASRock deluxe 1366 mobo because I meant to overclock everything. I realized this board was not designed for OCing~being ASRock and all. However, I now have to say after two months of practise in the bios (and reading posts on ocforums.com) I have just about reached the magic 4GHz mark with the trusty i7920:cool: My ram is up near 1800MHz and my gtx295 is across the board OCed 12%. Since I am new to OC these cpu's I feel a little intimidated by the experts in these forums but I feel mighty happy to have gotten these results out of this motherboard. If anyone wants help with this motherboard I would be happy to help where possible. I couldn't find people to help me with this board because no one had any experience with it. I now have the knowledge of this board. I hope this is ok. My sig has some basic numbers and I will happily provide more detail if requested. I feel privileged to join ocforums:thup:

very nice
:welcome: to teh forums.

dont feel intimidated everyone was a n00b once, ppl here are very polite and respectful.

Welcome to the Forum!:welcome: http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=491697 davidproby(asrock 1366 extraordinaire) :)
Your info on this board will be appreciated.

Thanks for the kind remarks. Yes, info on this board is very difficult to find, thats why I thought I might be able to help anyone new to the ASRock motherboard (very tricky bios):salute:

I have one of these and it OC's like a dream, albeit limited to the mild OC'er....you can use the auto OC settings and can run at 3.6 ghz, 3.8 ghz, 4.0 ghz and even 4.2 Ghz just with a press of a button in the Bios. it sets all the voltages for you, i find I still need to tweak it a bit as it sets it a bit high on some settings, but for the beginner or intermediate OC'er it is a great low budget board with solid performance.

To the OP, welcome and glad you could find the board usefull :)

Back