• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Welcome our newest senior! johan851!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks JoT!! I'm posting here just so I can see what I look like with blue stars. :D

It's exciting to be a senior after almost eight years here. I've definitely gotten more from this community than I've given back. I started reading this in high school when I was slightly interested in computers, and that turned into a couple of degrees and a career path. Thanks everybody!

Congrats Johan! Welcome to blues, and thanks for your contributions to the community.

The most important part of being blue here is continuing to do what got you the recognition in the first place. Respect is earned, and we want members to look up to those with blue stars as exceptionally helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable members.

You've earned it. :salute:

Way to go!!! You got blue stars, then bought a laptop drive from me - WOOT! p
The other way around, actually. I bought a laptop drive from you, and THEN I got blue stars. I think they're related... :chair:

Back