• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fixing MB through Mfr?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

radi4fun

Hi guys, just wondering if any one knows if it is possible to send a motherboard in to ASUS and have them repair it for a fee? this is what my current P6T Deluxe V2 MB looks like with demaged first two PCIe slots, the last one work fine.

106_0339.jpg

106_0306.jpg

106_0309.jpg

106_0355.jpg

The CPU pins and everything else is perfectly fine. no bent pins or anything. any way to fix the problem?

i doubt the warranty would cover the problem. i believe this happened when the gfx cards were not pulled out properly. don't want to RMA the board cause i'll have to pay the shipping and once they get there, i'm afraid they will say.. opps, it can not be covered under asus 2 year warranty cause i broke it lol... and you can only RMA the board if it won't post right? or something came broken from the mfr. not it being broken by the end user?

Wow you try shouveing them back down to see if it helped ?

Some one or even ASUS may r&r the slots but it would cost as much as another mobo IMO ,

Get a flat foot soldering tip and try it your self ;) or something heavy and as long as the slot's on top of them and stick it in the oven trick...

Back