• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C]Subzero Cooling Insulation Guide

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sno.lcn

Senior2 Member
Subzero Cooling Insulation Guide
by Deanzo

Sub zero cooling can be an exciting adventure, and is essential to getting the very best possible overclocks. But care should always be taken to make sure you keep your components dry for obvious reasons. With this fool-proof insulation guide, benching with the cold stuff will be like a walk in the park. Well, prepping for it will be.

The actual cooling and overclocking guides are still to come. But before you pick up some dry ice or LN2, you’ve got to learn to insulate properly. This information is from a forum thread by Deanzo that covers just about everything you need to know about insulating for sub zero cooling. I’ve rearranged some things since Deanzo made some updates to the thread. I’ve also added a few of my own comments. The original thread is HERE.

Click here to continue reading.

Discuss this article below. If you are interested in contributing to the front page (www.overclockers.com), please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,
sno.lcn

Great work writing this up Sno, and it's really nice work by Deanzo on the material! Detailed and really cool to see what goes into running LN2!

Back