• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

i9 Q2WV on X58A-UD7

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TURN & BURN

OK got it now mounting for some fun!!!!!!

Q2WV11112.jpg

Stay tuned>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

T&B

Last edited:
Obviously he has a [insert media] of [insert Intel CEO name] doing [some illegal sex act]. :chair:

Whats the difference??? It's all about information right??? I want to know what to expect of these chips and I'm sure lots others do as well so away we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T&B

Looking good man. So the F2b is better then the F3c for Gulftown support?

The F3c dosen't support the i9 chips only the F2B for now.

Will be toying with it tonight burning the midnight electric cheaper haha went up so easy with no volts at all "scary" I'm just wondering what the Max will be on this 2.4 chip.

T&B

There's a few on Ebay right now if you have money to burn.. Some people will pay through the nose to be among the first :shrug:
So many people have these already, they may as well be released. hwbot will crash from the back log of benches waiting to be submitted the sec NDA is up.

T&B, no stepping in CPU-Z? Curious if it's still A0. Is it unlocked or is 19x with Turbo all it's got? If that's the highest multi, the board will run out of BCLK long before the proc runs out of OC headroom.

So many people have these already, they may as well be released. hwbot will crash from the back log of benches waiting to be submitted the sec NDA is up.

T&B, no stepping in CPU-Z? Curious if it's still A0. Is it unlocked or is 19x with Turbo all it's got? If that's the highest multi, the board will run out of BCLK long before the proc runs out of OC headroom.

LOCKED unless the bios dont give it up??

Will get back

My good man, push that chip! Lets see how far she goes! :)

Very touchie it is slow creeping up the steps!!!! huge issue with bios as can be expected but im working it tenderly............ will put up picks asap just started some runs unless i keep crashinggggggggggg

On a brighter note just got first look at my cascade being built and sweet it is brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

be back soon I hope.

T&B

Very solid voltage & overclock, esp considering that it's the first revision and a preliminary BIOS. Let's hope she's stable.

Made it to 4.3+ at a 228 Blck so far will post picks tomorrow ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ time................

T&B

Back