• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ASUS P5QPL-AM

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Zig-Zag

Registered
HI i'm new here and i just got this new mobo and the temp reading isnt working

Rig as follows

ASUS P5QPL-AM
Intel E7400
OCZ Titanium 4Gig PC6400
8800GT
OCZ Venetta2

1. Does the Hardware Monitor section of the BIOS read the current temp's correctly ("correctly" meaning varying temp's while monitoring)?
2. While running at 100% load like when running Prime, neither the core temp's or Tcase as shown by Realtemp, CoreTemp, etc. change?
3. Which OS are you running?
4. Assuming you tried installing the latest V1.04.75 of PC Probe II, what were the errors you received?
5. And what does this mean... "and i can uninstall all of it even with cc cleaner"?

1. Does the Hardware Monitor section of the BIOS read the current temp's correctly ("correctly" meaning varying temp's while monitoring)?
2. While running at 100% load like when running Prime, neither the core temp's or Tcase as shown by Realtemp, CoreTemp, etc. change?
3. Which OS are you running?
4. Assuming you tried installing the latest V1.04.75 of PC Probe II, what were the errors you received?
5. And what does this mean... "and i can uninstall all of it even with cc cleaner"?

1. Yes it is reading correct in the bios

2. in realtemp only core 1 moves and only for a sec then back to 30c

3. vista x86

4. yes dont know what errors but it was 6 to 8 of them

5. was a typo and it can't.

Back