• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Happy Xmas WCing folks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Boulard83

:santa: Happy Xmas to everyone. I also want to wish you the best for the 2010 year that is comming soon. :santa:

Lots of pump,rad,block and fans to you all.

Last edited:
Best of life and love to all of you, may your families, friends and most in-laws be happy as you are in this season of being a good human being in any type of celebration that is appropriate to your humanity.

Be kind, be smart, be a partner in making your small world a better place. Unless in directly interferes with my needs and desires. Then I hope you have issues. Small issues nothing more. I want you to have a nice Christmas and New Year!

Lastly, build the bestsest, smartest mostest x2 rig you can with whatever parts you got. We'll help all we can (with opinions) and make you happy.

Love you Beevis and Buttheads out there, I can't relate to my RL folks about how fun it is on this forum. Merry Christmas and a leak free New Year!!!

These are not your traditional watercooling presents, but when you enjoy building your own cases, these will be very useful. I got some new tools for Christmas from me for me. Could be useful sometime in the future...

I got this from a friend at work for $100. It is an older cast iron Craftsman contractor scroll saw in mint condition. They don't make scroll saws like this anymore. It must weight 70lbs table and all. This thing is like a cadillac compared to my little previous scroll saw I used on the project in my avatar and on previous projects.

scrollSaw1.jpg

scrollSaw2.jpg

This bending brake is going to come in handy also.

bendingBrake.jpg

I've also got a new Dremel variable speed rotary tool waiting for me to unwrap it. I've worn out my 3 speed Black and Decker, and I am so looking forward to having variable speeds.

Now I just need to find an older router in good shape to buy. I hate my Craftsman plastic router. It won't hold a depth I set no matter what, and only takes 1/4" bits. I also am going to look at a new-to-me table saw tomorrow to hopefully replace my very basic 10" portable saw.

Merry Christmas to all!

Back