• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need RAM =]

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Renzy

ok so for christmas i got this board here, nothing special but I needed to replace my old motherboard since it was all f..ked up. so I get everything yesterday and try putting in my old RAM (here), It didn't fit I was like wtf. the motherboard is 240 pin and so is my ram, I think I'm just being dumb but can someone link me to some good ram that will work with this board?

The GA-EP45T-UD3LR is a DDR3 board, and the G.Skill you have is also DDR3, so there shouldn't be any issues w/ installing the RAM. Make sure you're installing them correctly, by lining up the key in each of the DIMM slots w/ the key in each of the memory sticks.

lol I just looked and i do have ddr2 ram haha Here, gskill making all there ram look the same haha.

What CPU do you have, and do you plan on overclocking? Are you only interested in G.Skill, or are you open to other options? How much are you willing to spend on new RAM, and are you looking to get 2 x 2GB sticks?

my parts are kinda outdated now but I have a Intel E6600, I don't plan on overclocking, I'm open to any RAM and my budget is $100. If you got any better ram for the price just link me =]

Back