• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pumps Position (good or bad)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Grosjambon

Hiya Guys, Pic is following
P1000207.jpg
P1000208.jpg
P1000209.jpg
The rad will be on the bottom on the floor Barbs wil lbe where the fan stand the res is a ek res 250 will feed the pump dirrectly
Iwould like to know if this position is good for the pump or not :)
Yea... this is a wood case :) Home made

I can't really see the pics too well, since I am posting from a mobile device. I can say that to the best of my knowledge, pump position doesn't matter too much, as long as it is fed by the res, and is before the rad, and doesn't cause any kinks in the tubing. That pump looks to be a D5/MCP655, so I think you have about 10ft. worth of head pressure. I think you should be fine, regardless of where you put the pump. The best thing is to keep your tubing runs as short as possible.

x509 Pour mettre mes truc de watercooling et aussi jaime sa etre special :) et ne pas payer 200dollars pour une case en aluminium overpriced sa ma couter 20$ en tout :)
Voici une pic de mon ancien case
P1000135.jpg
C'etait trop petit le cable management était impossible :)

Dunno if your french or not here is for **english ppl ** I wanted to put my watercooling part ( will order soon ) and i like to be special and i dont wantedto pay 200$+ for an overpriced allumium case
Proof this only cost me 20$ and a lot of time but who care :)
The pic is one of my old case. Too little - Horrible Cable managment
Wood case is not Finished yet still need to do 5 4,5'' hole for 120mm and some on/off button on the top :)

Guyz, we take pride in welcoming all nationalities to these forums but, please keep it in english ok?

Thanx :cool:

Staying on topic:

Yes, the pump will be fine in that position ;)

Grosjambon - je ne comprend pas - french
ne rasbirum - bulgarski :(

english only :salute:

its a Jeantech storm 700w.... been going a couple of years no problem
corsair or such would be a better buy.

#Laughs# the rads were a big pile of junk next to the case.

rads.jpg

same pump as yours to give you some idea of the power that thing has.

Edit: think I was using at least two pumps with the other triple rad in that pic.

Back