• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pump Comparison thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BobbyBubblehead

Yes for thoes who follow the general plot in here its like the rad comparison thread only deffinately more pumpy :rolleyes:

point me to more pumps/brands home pages? then link me!

Last edited:
you link me i`ll stick them in :)

my goals a comprehensive list.... im not about to place judgement on any brand.

so if you know of any relevant pumps for WCing use... erm link me.

found the Iwaki UK site but nothing model specific :shrug:

EDIT: right got the USA Iwaki #Laughs#.... english one just sort of says >We sell pumps - whats it to ya?< #Laughs#

atomic ferret - i`ll put Iwaki in after they surrender there specs for 12v versions to me :)

Update: adding Laing :rolleyes:

got innovatek and eheim noted for a look as well.

anybody got more makes for me?

Last edited:
Bobby, I see you have Iwaki already listed, but here are some specific models for you to test, with links to the specs:

24 volt models:

RD20 and RD30 - Linkage: http://www.iwakipumps.jp/e_products/~pdf/mgnt/RD_W0080_05.pdf

120/240 volt models:

MD20RZ(T)

USA 120v model link - http://www.iwakiamerica.com/Literature/MD_WMD/MD1520.pdf

Europe 240v model link - http://www.iwakipumps.jp/e_products/~pdf/mgnt/MD_E0015_12.pdf

I can tell you for a fact that the Iwaki I have is an absolute beast of a pump and handles restrictive blocks with no problems. :D

Cheers/nostra via Mud :beer:

status...

Down for maintenance.... pffft, he hee :beer:

T-minus

count.jpg

chestita nova godina.... `n Happy new year WCers :beer:

:beer: nostral beer via ears?... ergh! rackiera beera

A toast to mud at midnight with my rackier (75% BG fruit juice from home 1800miles away were my friends be :-/)

you may be packin a green jacket but lifes done us the same deal this year ;)

solidarity WCers :beera:.... sorry :beer:

EDIT: guess the main difference is im off to the shop for some coffee for the morning.... Dont you try that! #Chuckles#

Cheers to all of you
I feel your pain muddoctor i'm on duty myselve beeing oncall incase the plumming in the next city here goes leak

Cheers Jr1 & Mudd... added Magicool & some Iwaki (USA sites down maybe? 2nd :shrug:)

its shaping up... I will cure the blank spots (with lies muha ha ha :rolleyes: )

more manufacturers please..... link me?#

update: added metric to imperial conversion for pump dimensions :salute:
added Eheim :salute:

Last edited:
The Eheim 1046 is also available as 12v version with 4 pin molex connector, fan tacho connection and USB interface. From personal experience I can say that it's very quiet if a bit bulky. You probably know that converters are available to convert to to G1/4 fittings.

cheers elfie.

I will search out the 1046 12v... innovatek also re-brand Eheim pumps so I had a feeling there was more to find from them.

more pumps to add?

Link me please :)

Last edited:
Back