• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Super Talent memory--is it any good?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I haven't worked with it myself, so I can't say from experience. I have heard a lot of good things though. You will also find Micron chips on a lot of memory modules these days, especially the ones built around a high performance platform.

It's typically a good value, and all of my SuperTalent products have been great. Which model are you looking at? The Chrome Series DDR3 is Currently going for sub $200 for 6GB of DDR3-1800 Cas8 on Ebay. Haven't used them myself, but I was thinking about it so I did some research. Reportedly they run rated specs at rated voltage, and I haven't found any negative reports to speak of regarding their customer service. I've never had to replace any of my supertalent products (DDR2, SSD, Flash drives) so I'm afraid I don't have any personal experience there either.

Back