• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus P7P55D EVO advice

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DennyDude

Registered
hey does any one have this Board??? with an i5?? any problems at all???? what ram are you running that is fully stable with the system? think my mate is winding me up??? coz im about to get both of them.......

i7 + 3 x GTX295 = goodness...
HAHAHA :D

Um, I've been playing around with the P7P55D-E Deluxe and an i5 750...it's been very good actually. Except that I cannot get the USB3.0 ports to work :( I'm running Kingston HyperX DDR3-2000 8-8-8 24 1T MEM and the mobo has been great. I have not done any stability testing with it. Only benching ;)

I have a friend with that mobo and the problem is CPU_LED lights and keeps steady, I mean the led don´t turn off

My P7P55D-E Pro is not causing any problems at the moment, but I have only had it for around a week now :) I am using a i5 760 cpu with 2x2gb OCZ premium 1600Mhz 7-7-7-24.

My pro has been put through the ringer and I can find no weakness with it. I guess if I went to DICE that could change.

All I have to say is awsome board. Specs in sig. Love it so far. The overclock I achieved on stock cooler I think is pretty dam good.

Back