• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

peeps w/ ASUS P6X58D Premium read here!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

creecher

if any of you chaps out there own the ASUS P6X58D Premium, im trying to put together a review, and unfortunately, my expertise does not include very much BIOS experience.

'what does this mean to me' you ask??!

well, it means i need help reviewing the BIOS!

so, if anyone can toss together a BIOS review, let me know with a PM and/or post any questions you have right here in this here thread!

thanks!
creecher!

if any of you chaps out there own the ASUS P6X58D Premium, im trying to put together a review, and unfortunately, my expertise does not include very much BIOS experience.

'what does this mean to me' you ask??!

well, it means i need help reviewing the BIOS!

so, if anyone can toss together a BIOS review, let me know with a PM and/or post any questions you have right here in this here thread!

thanks!
creecher!
I've just gotten this motherboard and put in a slight overclock. From your signature, it would appear that you knew enough to get a nice overclock for a 24/7 operation. Can't wait to read your review!

Ive had mine for a bit.
Just put a simple OC on it.

Bios is very easy to use although some setting are duplicated it areas of the bios.

Back