• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Making my loop better this weekend

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Conumdrum

So, on to my goals, it's close to my annual 100% teardown so I'll improve things a bit.

Looking at my rig pics, you can see my drain lines are pretty crappy looking. I'm going to reroute most of my lines, and I purchased more swivel fittings to do that. Going to put my drains low back by my pumps. Just gonna clean it up a bit.
My rig from back in Apr 09.
http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=604016

Installing my new Swiftech XT block

Installing new 1850 Gentle Typhoons

Once thats all said and done, on a following weekend I'll install my new HD's and W7. I hope my driver issues won't be a problem, I can always just slap the old HD right back in. Wish I could justify a 160 GB Intel SSD, but the cost and tech maturity ain't where I need it yet.

going to dump that banchetto case yet? so old :) it only took what 4 months to get it?

you staying with the same tubing?

time for me to drain and do a little cleaning myself, almost at the 6 month mark.

Last edited:
Back