• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

getting a good red color with UV (WCing)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kellygtp

what would be the best way, I would like to stay away from Pink colors, i noticed lots of the uv fluids and dyes look more pink than red.

Are there any tubing that glows a better red color that pink?

+1.

Also, if you are close to a Micro Center, why not take in a UV light and see if they will let you test their UV red tubing?

That way you will know for sure on the color before buying.

yeah I wasnt wanting really a red fluid, just tubing, I didnt know if anyone had tested the different colors, I have the SLI LE board and would like to keep a red theme to it...I have one red cathode in it right now with clear tubing but im going to go buy my HAF today and was just gonna pick up the tubing also.

Dyes is just a quick and cheap way to get colors, but it won't get the strong, bold color unless you used lots of dyes. Dyes eventually clogs up and you would have to clean the system once in a while. If you used colored tubes and clean water, you could go a very long time with no noticeable clogging or other issues.

Back