• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

next remodification of system

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rustyfender

heres my plan:

-dissasembal everything (including case)

-repaint the cosmos S main chassy matte black the carrying handles gloss black and the silver trim on the exterior all metallic or gloss red.

-mount the rad and the resivoirs to the door... im thinking of dool looping so the 2 4890's are on one loop and the phenom 2 940'BE motherbord are in anouther with 1 swifty trip rad for the gpu's and 2 swifty single rads for the cpu mobo.

-do a custom wireing harness so that i can hide wires and cut down on the wires showing (i have a degree in computer and electrical enginering so i think i can make a simple wireing harnes not like soldering is a tough job. thought id say that b4 ppl started warnign me about that lol)

Any ideas on whether going with two loops would be worth my time or should i just keep it one loop. i already have 2 mcp-655-b pumps and to make this look cleen and pro im gonna have to mount at least of the single rads on the door prolly both so i can flip the trip around to cut down on hose length.

my other thought was to fab a braket to mount the single rad and fan to or the two of them as may be the case. and have it so the fan is right against its hole on the plexi window in the door then when i put the door on i screw the door to the fan then i can unscrew the door from the fan from the outside...

Back