• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FFF&FM

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MIAHALLEN

Form
Follows
Function
&
Fully
Modular

Quick project I threw together last week.

My goals were pretty simple, I needed a water cooling system that was compact, powerful, and modular. "Modular?" You ask...well, I want to be able to easily change out water blocks depending on the system I'm benching. Whether doing prelim testing with a new CPU, or benching multiple GPUs with the CPU on LN2. This was not designed to be used as a permanent setup, or to be installed in a case.

IMG_8158.jpg

IMG_8160.jpg

IMG_8162.jpg

IMG_8163.jpg

IMG_8164.jpg

IMG_8165.jpg

IMG_8166.jpg

IMG_8168.jpg

IMG_8170.jpg

So, I'll be able to hang this outside my window in the winter and bench with great cooling capacity.

The first real test of this system will be with 2x 4870x2 in CFX on water, and CPU on LN2 later this month :thup:

If you guys are having leaks, Just put some water proof grease on the o-ring connectors. We use them on dirtbike bearings and crap to keep water from penetrating.

Back