• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Getting a list together

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GIXXERGUY6

Probably for myself and a buddy.

i7 920 msi platinum sli mobo HAF-932

So far I have Swiftech Apogee XT Block

8ft of 1/2" hose

Dual bay resi \
-or- ----Don't know what to go with(or maybe a cylinder resi?
Single bay resi /

I think he would like the Koolance radiator/shroud/3 fans(black)

-or-

Swiftech MCR-320 and get 6 Yates loon highspeed and get a fan controller

What do you guys think of that up there?

Also what fittings are the best I know you have barb and compression(compression being easy but are they reliable?)

Also the pump what pump is best for upgrades in the future( chipset, nb.etc, gfx card(s))

Thanks guys.

I would suggest a pump with a build in with the reservoir XSPC i think.
You might want to look at a res/pump combo unit,like these oneBayRes One Pump for this res are the lainddc3.2 or the swiftech 355
XSPC - Acrylic Reservoir for Laing DDC, use the Laing DDC3.2/Swiftech MCP355 pump. The DDC3.1 and DDC3.25 pumps can also be used with either res too. They are the D5 (mcp655 with variable speed) (1-2-3-4-5).

Last edited:
+1 to what Grosjambon said.

that koolance rad is likely aluminum if it comes with the shroud. they have started selling copper rads, but i don't think there as good as the other brands out.

I would suggest a pump with a build in with the reservoir XSPC i think.
You might want to look at a res/pump combo unit,like these oneBayRes One Pump for this res are the lainddc3.2 or the swiftech 355
XSPC - Acrylic Reservoir for Laing DDC, use the Laing DDC3.2/Swiftech MCP355 pump. The DDC3.1 and DDC3.25 pumps can also be used with either res too. They are the D5 (mcp655 with variable speed) (1-2-3-4-5).

I would go with the XSPC res top. It's the cheapest and best performing option.

Back