• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1 or 2 pumps

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

boucher91

does it help to use 2 pumps inline?
i have the swifty h20 compact. (never really thought the flow was very much but still performs very well)
can I? would it even help to run another pump inline with the other say a mcp 350 or 355 with the 3/8 barbs?
tia

whats in the whole loop? what just the h20 kit? it won't helps temps with what your running if it's just that.

your money would be better spent on more rad for a drop in temps.

ty spawn... gotta change this sig that swifty kit is no longer in the rig in sig..
that kit went to my old 939 x24400

You can also buy an aftermarket top or Bayres that mounts a Laing DDC pump and use the pump off that Apogee drive wb/pump combo on it and use a better wb on your proc too. The aftermarket top or Bayres will bring flow rate and pressure up and if your Apogee Drive has the blue impeller, it can easily be modded to MCP355 specs (18 watts versus 10 watts presently).

Back