• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

It finally arrived...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Grosjambon

A guys knocked at my door today at 10:30 AM it was the shipping guys :)
I opened the box and no fan or clamps... so i am going to buy metal clamps in wait and only use 2fan on the rad... maybe they went out of stock im gonna check if i can remplace the actual ordred fan for a another one. (i ordered 6)
Pic soon.

nah hes lying, bet hes got at least eight arms. bet hes using the other six to hold the three delivery men why he eats the postman.

omg... the dtek fusion (nuts package is missing 2spring...):cry::cry:
anyone know where can i find some spring? maybe in a pencil?

If they are anything like the fuzion v1 I used to have, pencil won't have anything good enough. You could take the springs you got to a hardware store and see if they got anything in similar size and similar compression to work.

Hi Guys, Pic Inc
P1000306.jpg
P1000307.jpg
P1000308.jpg
P1000309.jpg

Close pic on the CPu block anyone can tell me if its good like that? or i should go buy 2 spring because i am missing 2... i puted a hex atm (just for tubing cut) NO TIM applied yet.
P1000310.jpg
P1000311.jpg
P1000312.jpg
I know the cpu block is not on the good side... ill change it later lol.

Back