• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Who has the highest FSB on a P35 motherboard.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

lokie

Im just curious and wanted to throw this out there for chit and grins. I got bored so i said what the hell let me see what i can get out of my P5K Blackpearl as far as my fsb goes. Well so far i have it running at a 6 multi with a 532 fsb and a 2128 rated fsb. My E8400 is running at 3192 and my ram is running at 1066,It's rated speed. Iv'e seen alot of people say that if you run 4 sticks of ram it cut's down on your overclocking threshold but i have seen no evidence of that so far in my little experiments. I have had this little chip clocked up as far as 4.5 and even though it wasn't stable im sure it wasn't the ram holding me back. I even had it at 4.8 a couple of times but that was pushing it a little. Beer makes you brave when you are overclocking anything,LOL. You would be surprised at a couple of the other settings in the bios for that high of a fsb also. Oh well just wanted to throw this out there. Hopefully a few other people will respond just to give us all an idea what they are running for fsb's on there puters. More to come after i have had few more. LOL.:cool:

Last edited:
Back