• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sites

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nicayotte

I am familiar with the three following sites but unfortuantly none of the sites have everything instock to get a complete system.

jab-tech(not selling atm)
frozencpu
petras

Any other known sites that can supply me with rads, pumps(any suggestions), i7 waterblocks and tubing in stock?

I just bought a bulk of my stuff from Sidewinder Computers. Good service and prices competitive with Jab.

Performance PCs is decent as well [on the selection side].

I had a tough time gathering all my stuff too but got all I wanted with the 2 sites above and Frozen CPU.

i would get my list out, but they have already been listed. jab, pts, and swc. also ppc's for shear selection and most in stock. but higher prices.

i would get my list out, but they have already been listed. jab, pts, and swc. also ppc's for shear selection and most in stock. but higher prices.

Thank all of you for posting these! Any pump suggestions for a cpu loop and then eventually adding in a second loop or waterblock for my future 300 series carD?

Petras is out of commission for the moment, something terrible happened during there recent move.

Petras is out of commission for the moment, something terrible happened during there recent move.

what happened? man it's a good thing i have all my w/c. jabtech and petra's are my favorite and they are both down.

Donno, the guy i've been emailing hasn't told me.
He estimates a week or two minimum before they're operational again, their original plan called for resuming operations on the 4th of january.

They'll certainly be back, my guess is that the inventory system ate it and they can't find anything and are having to rescan every little box.

what happened? man it's a good thing i have all my w/c. jabtech and petra's are my favorite and they are both down.

Hopefully Jab-tech will be back up soon, they list as being closed 1/12-1/17 (emergency).
I'm waiting on an order placed on the 11th (at night, of course)

Back