• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Who needs a big laugh?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hey Zeus

Ordered a Refurbished Eliminator from Coolit and guess what they sent me.

IMG00134-20100120-1221.jpg

Anyone want a brand new domino?

If this is for sale, post it in the classifieds or feel the wrath of OCF mods! hehe!

It would be sale in the classifieds section and not in here. This thread is to laugh and applaud coolit for being so cool about the whole situation.

My TT kit just blew up and I need something just as good. Hopefully it's under $200 when it shows up in the classifieds, it looks so good! I bet it beats those custom overpriced setups I see all the time.

heres to free :beer:

I once got two decks and a mixer through a department screw up :D my no1 best ever freebee.

as said though good of em for being easy going about it.

EDIT: I had to weigh the super bonus against the guilt.... moral fail! wicky wacky rewind :-/... fair game if you pointed it out though :thup:

heres to free :beer:

I once got two decks and a mixer through a department screw up :D my no1 best ever freebee.

as said though good of em for being easy going about it.

I plan on doing a massive writeup on the Eliminator on the Clarkdale so it should be interesting. Coolit should offer something like the Freezone as a barebones and let people add there own Res/Pump and Block. Main issue with coolit systems has been the ****ty waterblock and the prone to failure pump

Im all for a write up on these things. A friend of mine just got a H50 to cool his clocked I7, he doesnt want the hassle of what I have to with my water and the ambients arnt really scary in the uk.

So as much as experienced people would like to see better proven equipment in use theres still desires to dabble at the lower end for people.

is it safe, effective, reliable and worth the spend?

show your findings :D

Cheers to them. I cant believe it. Profit FTW!

Dell does that to us a lot with things like racks and UPS systems. (not that they break a lot just that they never want the broken ones back) the things are so incredibly heavy its not worth them to ship it back so they just say keep it lol.

Same here, but thats a broken part. he has a new in box unit!

My eliminator should be here friday so if the domino doesn't sell by then we'll have a 3 way test.

Push/Pull H50
Push/Pull Domino
Custom Eliminator

Telling you right now. Eliminator is going to dominate them

What i should do is test the Domino head to head against the H50. Hmmmm

Chances are, the only differences you would see temp wise between the two would be from different fan configurations and how well each mount goes. OEM wise, they are both the same exact cooler. The only difference between the two of them is the name.

Back