• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Does anyone have the Apogee XT in stock?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have one sitting in a drawer, just waiting to be installed on my main system. I've been too busy with the heatsink testing to take my main system down and swap the GTZ out for the XT. And also give the thing a good cleaning too.

EDIT: Looks like Performance PC's has them in stock.

Too bad you didn't join us for the Rosetta Contest in November, there was a $100 Gift certificate from Petra's up for grabs. And guess what that person bought with it? :)

And yes, PPC's has them in stock. I just placed an order there last night and noticed there were some left.

all this talk over new blocks How much better are they then my old block ?( I have a itch for new parts )

all this talk over new blocks How much better are they then my old block ?( I have a itch for new parts )

You'd see some gains, hard to say how much. It's huge to cover the i7 size. You'd have to ask for the free 755 backplate to be shipped to you, it comes with 1366 and 1155 backplates.

You know you'll be upgrading and you will need a new block. Hurry up! Get the left arm ready for shipping to pay. ;) Give it a few months the price should come down somewhat.

Haven't seen the TDX compared against the XT or pretty much any new block. Everyone tests on i7 now. And no one will do a test on the TDX again I think.

Back