• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Socket F, need serious watercooling...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
thanks, i will look into that because some socket 939 coolers fit am3 so in theory i could fit a am3 cooler to socket f? sounds farfetched but its worth a look into

thanks, i will look into that because some socket 939 coolers fit am3 so in theory i could fit a am3 cooler to socket f? sounds farfetched but its worth a look into

A quick image search shows it looks more like 939 than the AM series, meaning it has 2 bolt holes instead of 4 (I don't know if the brackets and spacing are the same though). It would need 939 cooling for a bolt through mount assuming the hole spacing is the same.

Look at the Danger Den TDX. Jeremy can make a custom top for it with measurements. I think the TDX would be enough cooling for that CPU. It's not a bad block for 150 watt and less CPUs.

I don't know much about that CPU though, I'm an Intel guy for a while now.

Back