• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dominator Gt Memory CMG6GX3M3A2000C7

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

acemorgan

Registered
Who knows where I can find this Corsair Dominator GT DDR3 6GB Kit-
CMG6GX3M3A2000C7 besides on corsair's website. It's $429. plus shipping on Corsair's site. I'm intrested & looking for only the Corsair Dominator GT DDR3 6GB Kit--> "CMG6GX3M3A2000C7" CMG-all[1].jpg

CMG-single.jpg

I think only on the Corsair website.
I didnt find it neccesary to get the $430 vs the $285 dollar version off of newegg. im pretty sure all there dominator GT kits come with the fan. i dont use mine tho as it wont fit. :(

dominator gt c7 + p6x58d

Is this compatible with asus p6x58d premium ?

I just built a system with both, and it seems to work fine out of the box. Asus's X.M.P. auto-overclocking did not work however, and I haven't tried doing it manually yet.

Also, another oddity, memtest86+ 4.0 *sometimes* loads, and sometimes just restarts my machine. When it does actually load, it passes the tests fine, so I'm not quite sure what the deal is.

I'd be interested to hear other people's experience overclocking this memory, especially with this particular motherboard.

Back