• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can't Find Pt Nuke @ CAN Store

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Grosjambon

Hiya guys, I have been looking for pt nuke... but directcanada.com doesnt have them in stock either Ncix
and I DONT WANT TO PAY 20$ In shipping for something that cost 4$. With that said anyone know any Online Canadian Site that sell PT nuke with low shipping cost.
Thanks

Why not give some Bitspower True Silver barbs a try? I have 4 of them, and had put them on my blocks. I haven't had a chance to put my loop together, but I hear they work just as good, without having to add anything to the water. Even a Silver Kill Coil can do the trick, which I think only costs around $5.

make sure its .999, not sterling or plated. Most jewellers should carry pieces of silver, get a piece small enough to be able to get it into ur res, but not so that it will make it to the pump. the kill coil i got from petras is great coz i had to really twist it into the res' fillport, and sits nicely just beside the outlet to the pump.

I'l try my hand at uploading my res so u can see it.

Its perfect size, some people twist them into tubing but I think it is in my nature to forget its there and throw it out next time I change tubes.

not sure if this image is going to show up but I'l give it a try
photo.php

if the image doesnt work, Here's the public facebook link to it http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4483689&l=ac5d188467&id=536180086

and the whole album can be viewed at http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=179379&id=536180086&l=ef5e2dd229

Last edited:
So if I had an old fork made of silver, I can just toss em in the reservoir and be done? I still got my grandparent's silverware from back when they were made of real silver not some imitation silver wannabes like stainless steel or chrome plated plastics.

if it's .999 silver then yes you can use a fork to eat at those nasties :)

Pun intended?:p It would be funny to look into someones loop and see a fork sitting in their res. Just don't forget the spoons and butter knife. I thought about seeing if I could get my hands on some silver dust once, but I could see it clogging the blocks, and eating away at the impeller in my pump.

By the way, my BP True Silver 1/2" barbs don't feel plated. I could be wrong, but they weigh a lot less than the D-Tek hi flow's I took off my Fuzion. They feel a little on the soft side too. I think they may be pure silver, but the compression fittings might be different.

Back