• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Custom Coolit Eliminator Setup

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hey Zeus

I'm back. My HD went down over the weekend and i finally got the Clarkdale rig back up and running. POS WD Black.

46ghz-1.jpg
IMG00144-20100126-1839.jpg
IMG00146-20100126-1840.jpg

4600mhz and only 1.16 volts?
damn!

I have EIST Enabled. :)

Bios settings for 4.6Ghz..

1.3v Core
1.2v VTT

I could fine tune them but with those temps i have no reason too.

Last edited:
What does EIST do anyway? And would it help if my CPU is almost always running 100% (seti@home when not playing games)

What does EIST do anyway? And would it help if my CPU is almost always running 100% (seti@home when not playing games)

It's a power saving mode when the CPU is at idle. Won't help you much, and is on as a default in most BIOS. Look at your CPU voltage at idle vs load, you'll see the diff.

Last edited:
Nice setup! Did a similar mod with a Freezone years back but could not incorporate it into anything after moving on to 1/2" tubing. Kept the unit though, might find a use for the pelt chillers. Maybe a recirculating chiller that dumps and pulls from my res.

Back