• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCZ DDR3 1600 RAM

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

a911master

I have a set of the tri channel ddr3 1600 plat that I think is awesome. every bit as good as the corsiar, mine is the early released stuff and may be different thata what is available now. not normally a fan of ocz but mine rocks.

i glad u had good luck i have never used there stuff and i built this rig and have had nothing but problems unless i only run 1 stick then it is ok it like it hangs up and frezzes with more ram i can get it to run at stock setting and lose timmings

try giving it some qpi vtt. many chips will need quite a bit. not sure with the 1156 but the 1366 sure do on some

Only difference I could tell between my cheap DDR3 I had and the stuff that cost 8 times as much was the volts required to do the same thing.

But I have limited ddr3 experience. (one set of micron d9s)

this particular set of OCZ that i have is absolute junk. i have tried 3 different extreme processors and this crap defaults to 1066 in the bios and struggles go get above it. i pulled it out and dropped a couple sticks of kingston value ram and it runs 1333Mhz in the BIOS no problems. i am going to RMA it and probably sell it.

just wanted to say thanks for the input it was not the ram , cpu or mobo it was the video card just replaced it with radeon hd 5750

Back