• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Liquid Cooling Rig Finished!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

noahmichvfs

Registered
http://www.flickr.com/photos/virtualfuzion/
I've been working on my newest water cooling rig, and after countless nights of work I'm proud to say it's finished. My loop consists of an EK Supreme LT water block, an xspc dual bay UV res, an OCZ Hydro Pulse 800L/h pump, Feser 1/2" UV tubing and PC Ice Black UV liquid. I replaced the stock fan on the side panel with a sheet of acrylic to enhance visibility. I added red and blue ccfl's, 4" UV ccfl's on the top and bottom of the res, and case underlighting. The last thing I did was sleeve every cable in sight!

Please leave some comments, as I would like to know what everyone thinks.

its visually stunning man that thing must light up like times square in the dark lol i especially like those lights on the bottom, i hope that thing isn't in your bedroom with all those lights

+1 to Conumdrum. Very nice looking system you have there. I do agree however that Distilled + PT Nuke PHN is the only fluid you need. But it doesn't glow. :)

Now that looks good! I use no lights or anything, but I appreciate good pics and neat lighting. Even Darth Bevis (google him) would be proud.

Nicely done!

Agreed.:thup:

+1

great build and well done. i tend to go for the blue colour scheme too.

I thought you just went for the too much rad look?:shrug::p

ey man, very nice...very nice.
like the colour combo :thup:

youve' got different colours in there, but it still looks good. doesn't look like a rainbow or anything. sexy as :santa:

I like it Look very nice. how are temps?

Right Now I have an e8400 at 4.2GHz, I ran Intel burn test on max three times and the temps never went above 62 degrees:attn:! General case airflow is really good as well, as I have an overclocked 4850, overclocked ram and various other hot hardware. None of them have given me any trouble thanks to the sheer amount of air being pushed through the case!

P.S: Thanks for all the positive replies! I have worked really hard on this build and it's nice to get lots of great feedback!

awesome job bro, what fan controller is that?

It's a scythe kaze server. It has four fan channels and a temperature probe for each one. It's around $50, and I would definately recommend it to anyone!

Wow that's a really nice setup you got there. I like the mix of red and blue lights, its just right. Can't wait to get the parts for my liquid cooling rig, gonna have to see if I can out due yours ;)
Also, what lighting do you have on the underside of your case? Never seen the foot lighting stuff in red and blue so I'm assuming it's cold cathode.

Edit: Just noticed we both moved from the Coolermaster V8 to liquid haha.

Back