• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone else see this hawtness?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ya, old news. go all heat killer with some nice heat killer nickel plated blocks and that top and your golden, or should i say nickel'en.

Oh, when it goes down, its goin down. I just need to start saving. Gonna get the red black ice 360 xflow, to match my black and red interior. So tempting to just burn my fat tax return. Must resist.

Oh, when it goes down, its goin down. I just need to start saving. Gonna get the red black ice 360 xflow, to match my black and red interior. So tempting to just burn my fat tax return. Must resist.

Hope you're not serious about the BI rad. I would just get an MCR320 and paint it red. It will perform better.

xflow is single pass and thus not a good performer, just paint the frame of the rad, not the fins. it will be easier and not hinder performance.

Do you have data on the single pass vs dual pass issue?
In the automotive world, double passes are used only when there is absolutely no way to plumb a single pass. Single pass radiators are much easier flowing, and work better.
That, of course, is the automotive world.

Back