• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

water temps

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rcillig

ok everyone I'm here with my daily noobish questions....I know for someone who has been on the forums for so long I ask alot of questions.... so here goes whats a good program to run for temps?

I just got both Core Temp and Everest and both got a temp read out but if they do it I cant figure out how to get them to record/log temps over time so I can get a idea of how it runs under load and in games and when the heat is on.... so I can see if I need to move the pc farther away from the heat vent of not.

Also what are decent temps im running like 32-33 ideal right now and not sure of a load as I haven't tested it yet.

As bad as this sounds but I haven't watched my temps for quite some time to be honest.

ok when the PC is idle I'm running 32-33 when I'm on the PC(normal surfing and email stuff) it rises to 34 and under loa(playing COD4) is 39-40, are them decent temps?

Coretemp and look for the graphing plug in it offers. Realtemp is for Intel only I believe.

Keep her under 55C and you will be ok.

Back