• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New to Water Cooling

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cofer54

i have a i7 920, ASUS P6T V2 Delux., my Case is a CM HAf 932 so i have a lot of room and i would love a water cooling system that is good for no more than 600 any help will be Very helpful thanks in advance!

Do you know much about the basics of water cooling and the different components yet? I might suggest learning a bit about that as you find the parts you want. $600 is also a very high budget for water cooling...you could probably build a very nice system for $300+!

I know about the parts like the cooling block and radiator and reservoir and pumps and other water blocks am i missing any of the parts? I Have been looking around on the internet on sites like FrozenCpu and there is just so many products that i don't know were to start

Waiting of spawnInc or Conum To post the Article --- watercooling for beginner u will learn a ton of thing with that.
just to start some info.
Haf 932 you can put a triple rad on top or on the bottom (depends what u prefer.
Hint.
Watercool Ram = Not neccessary
i7 920 O.C at 4ghz = a Triple Rad
U dont need to Watercool North/south bridge.
For rad u have some choice
Thermochill 120.3 (triple rad) 10+/- more perfo than the mcr 320
Mcr 320 (best bang for the buck)
For other rad i dont know them Exactly...

so cooling the NB / SB is not necessary nor is the ram. by Trip;e Rad you mean one with 3 Fans right?

Back