• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Prices for used WC components

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Agarfin

Registered
I know the forum rules say no selling of any kind (outside the classified section which i cant access). Im not making any attempt to advertise or sell my components on these forums, im merely asking for advice. However, if a admin feels this post breaks the rules then feel free to delete it.

Im looking to upgrade my system to a core i7 and Hd5870. Although my water cooling setup gives me great temperatures it offers no noise reduction over my old system. I dont want to spend the money on a new CPU block and GPU block, or deal with the hassle of bleeding and filling my loop anymore. So when im upgrade im planning on selling off my water cooling components and switching back to air cooling. Ive never sold any used water cooling components before and i have absolutely no idea how well they hold their value. Before i list them on ebay i was hoping i could get some info on what they might be worth.

I have a XSPC 120.3 Radiator, a Dtek fusion v2, a swiftech MCW60-4870, and a D5 Vario. They have all been used for about a year and were cleaned about a month ago.

Like i said before, if any admin feels like violates the forum rules go ahead and delete it (and in that case sorry)

Thanks

what XSPC rad? i'm guessing it's the RS and not the newer RX?

for the mcw60 would guess 30-40, pump 50, dtek 25-30, rad 25-30

rough numbers^

Its the Xspc RX360. Thanks for the reply those numbers were about what i was thinking but maybe a little more for the rad.

Back