• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

post your h50 and 920 temps idle and load

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

enkay

Registered
Hi I think I might need to reseat and remove then add new thermal paste to this. I was told by many people my stock i7 920 d0 stepping with turbo mode enabled (show it shows up at 2.80 ghz in cpuz) should not idle at 40-42 celcius and 63 full load on linx and prime95. They said that is to high for stock and informed me to add thermal paste and remove the old I am using one fan intaking air from outside and blowing it into the radiator I am going with the gentletyphoons 1850 rpms (are these good) and see if that changes

But if you can post your idle temps with this cooler and load temps pref on stock if not post your oc temps also. And if its the same or lower then my stock temps I am doing somthing wrong!

Thank you

Need more info from you and others to give you good info. You read deep into the current threads on this forum for current info? I can think of 10-20 who have already posted that information.

Lots here, dig.................

Sorry I am at work on a blackberry I would dig but this phone isn't internet friendly but once I get home ill digg it up but do you think the temps are a little high?

not an 920, but my 750 makes just as much heat :p. 2.5 hours under max LinX load. LinX heats my CPU MUCH higher then even small ffts in prime.

Attachments

• 2hours.jpg
    2hours.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 781
Heres my last trial. Added the GPU in the loop but only gained ~2°c under load.

25minLinX_Pull_shroud.jpg

Its a Zalman ZM-MFC2.

But its out now, i juste buyed 2 Zalman FC-5

Komodo016.JPG

Komodo017.JPG

Its same thing for the TEMP. first 2 are Water IN-OUT and last 2 are Air IN - OUT

Back