• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

crosshair3formula

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Afew pics...
Pics taken with a blackberry 9330 ick...
A few more things and leak testing...

Attachments

• IMG00029a.JPG
    IMG00029a.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG00031a.JPG
    IMG00031a.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG00033a.JPG
    IMG00033a.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 161
There a reason you need a Waterblock for the mobo? What are your chipset temps looking like? Im running a 4GHz dual core and ridiculous voltages at 2700nb, 1600 7-7-7 ram and only hitting 30C with the stock cooler (and a 120MM fan blowing on the chipset & VREGS)

not running yet, still building..pump and 4 more fans on the rad...
almost there...
there are 4 120 intake on the mobo side of the case also 1 intake in front bottom...
dont have any clue yet on temps but was pondering the mobo block....

4 of those fans i mentioned up above without them i reach the 50s
if they are that restrictave i can make a whole loop for it all i would need to do that is a what size rad? have everything else ...
was kinda hoping to just add it to the loop i can always speed my pump up as it set to 2.5-3 bout 1/2 speed..
if its a waste i suppose its a waste...would the better temps enhance the performance and life of the board?
so far have went to 3.8 just with the multi on the cpu and noticed the nb temps then thats when i installed the fans

ty sounds as though its possible but if i needed to i could add another small rad easily.....
as is i would run it right after the cpu in the loop, res,pump,rad,cpu,mobo...
but would it be better to use a few Ys to seperate the cpu and mobo more hose also?

Back