• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Benching Team Leaders

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Deanzo

Benchmarking Senior Member
It's with great pleasure I'm announcing that Brolloks and sno.lcn will take over as Leaders of the Benching Team.

The skills and knowledge they offer can not be denied.

Please join me in congradulating both of them in their new role :thup:

You guys won't have my mad skills till Thuban comes out :p

Congrats on the promotion

We have always had great captains here, and now I know that will continue. We, as a team, appreciate all the help and leadership that you 2 have already given. With your past histories, we know there will be no letdown in quality of said leadership.
I hope the rest of the team realizes how lucky we have always been to have the ability to keep this kind of leadership in place, even with our past guru's going to supposedly greener pastures. In my mind this is the best team, and I know we have (and still will) have the best leadership of any forum.
I would like to give a true "thank you" for being willing to put the extra work in for the team.
Awesome is the only word that comes to mind

Back