• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Want to buy EK FC-8800 GTX block kit

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oleq83

I currently have the EK-FC8800 GTS water block, but I have replaced my graphic card with a 8800 ULTRA and I was wondering if someone would be willing to sell the 8800 GTX "kit" (the black metal at the side of the water block). I only need the "transfer kit" not the whole block.

Sorry oleq83, this is considered trading outside the OCF classifieds, which you cannot see yet (see the bottom of this post). Perhaps check ebay or craigslist? Or stick around, make 100 quality posts, have a compliant email address and get access to the classifieds. We always enjoy new members! :)

:welcome: to the forums, oleq83. :)

As for your question here, we don't allow selling in the open forums on these boards. We do have a Classified section, but you have to have 100 quality posts in the hardware and Software forums to get access to them, plus have your ISP, .edu or .gov email address on file here. These are security related conditions we have established for our Classifieds areas that have proven to be very effective in keeping the Trolls out of our Classified areas.

So enjoy your stay on these forums, post a bit and learn and before you know it you will have your 100 quality posts done. As for this thread, I am going to close it since it now serves no purpose.

muddocktor
Forum Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back