• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best watercooling friendly cases?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

baris_

Hello,

I'd like to hear some names about the best watercooling friendly cases out there. And if possible perhaps throw in the watercooling kit that goes well with it as well ^^

Regards.

Dont do a kit unless you are looking for meager overclocks or the kit is named Swiftech H20 220 Ultima. Corsair H50 is decent but isnt going to net you much better temps than high end air.

As far as good cases for water, HAF932, Silverstone TJ07, Corsair Obsidian 800d....

Since you are located in Europe, hopefully someone that is on your side of the big pond can give some insight on what is available to you all. The ones that EarthDog mentioned are some good cases, but we don't know what is sold over there at reasonable prices either. I would also recommend Mountain Mods cases, but you would probably pay wayyyy too much to get one of their cases in Europe.

Dont do a kit unless you are looking for meager overclocks or the kit is named Swiftech H20 220 Ultima. Corsair H50 is decent but isnt going to net you much better temps than high end air.

As far as good cases for water, HAF932, Silverstone TJ07, Corsair Obsidian 800d....

+1 for the TJ07

I have 2 rads enclosed in the lower half of my TJ07 (3x120 & 2x120). The case is very nice.

Back