• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

H50 with 240mm rad!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dyckah

hey, i was just browsing my local computer stores website, and noticed something fairly new in the liquid cooling section.
those of you who like the idea of the H50, yet feel the need for a 240mm rad, the producers of the H50 (Asetek LCLC) have this product!
35702_l.jpg

Product link Here
just thought this looked like something neat, and was wondering if anyone here had picked one up yet?

Not seen it yet in any review, but I usually pass on anything like this, not worth my time.

ie, I won't be digging into it, and dread the future questions about it on this and other forums.

This is not the same unit as the H50. Even though the H50 is built by Asetek it is built to Corsair's specifications, which makes it a Corsair product in my book. From what I've read the quality of the Corsair unit is quite a bit higher then that of the Asetek single unit and I've no reason to believe Asetek's double unit would be any better ...

Not seen it yet in any review, but I usually pass on anything like this, not worth my time.

ie, I won't be digging into it, and dread the future questions about it on this and other forums.

If it bothers you that much, then stay out of the thread about the product instead of being so negative. You are an incredibly helpful person around here, Conumdrum, but there's no reason the threadcrap in threads involving the LCLC systems. Sure, there are a million threads on the subject and a simple search would turn up dozens of links to threads, but human nature is human nature and people wil still think their question is unique about them and ask their question instead of searching. So instead of you looking harsh because you threadcrap, they look ignorant instead. If you don't have something constructive to say then please refrain from posts such as this.

mudd

Back