• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pick one of four Water blocks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NGL_BrSH

I am ordering a new i7 930 and plan on overclocking the pants off of it like i do all my chips.

What CPU water block would you use and why?
Money doesn't matter between the three to me.

Swiftech XT

D-TEK FuZion v2

Enzotech LUNA Rev. A

DangerDen MC-TDX

I've had two swiftech blocks in the past and they seem to be fine; however if something offers significant improvements i'm open to them.

XT or HK is the way to fly nowadays. The Fuzion v.2 is behind them a little bit in cooling performance and the MC-TDX isn't even in the same league as them.

The Skinnee test includes the Heatkiller LT and LC. I wonder how the Copper top version would compare?

Very, very little difference...if any. The LT internals are the same as the copper internals. The LC is the downgrade where you'd see more of a difference.

Of the four at the top, I'd go with the XT. Vapor has said the EK supreme HF beats them all hands-down though. Hasn't published the review, but that's what I've seen him saying about testing over at XS.

Back